[R] How to rotate label in tcltk R

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 18 10:47:19 CEST 2018

I don't think labels as such can be rotated. Newer versions of Tk allows rotation in canvases but this was implemented some years after the tcltk package was developed, so some assembly may be required. If you can extrapolate from Python, there may be some relevant ideas in this post:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38008389/is-it-possible-to-have-a-vertical-oriented-button-in-tkinter