[R] Plots in ioslides and R markdown

Sun Aug 26 08:35:03 CEST 2018

a) Duncan, he provided sessionInfo below his reprex.

b) Patrick: you appear to be trying to use a common file to generate multiple output formats. I will caution you that I have found considerable disappointment in trying that, and suggest that you focus your efforts on one output format for each Rmd file.

c) You can add out.width="100%" and out.height="100%" to your chunk to fix the scaling problem. This method is HTML-specific... you would need different strings for LaTeX output.

d) Note that the help files for the rmarkdown output functions are often very interesting. e.g.

?rmarkdown::ioslides_presentation