[R] installing R in ubuntu

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 28 15:13:31 CEST 2018

It's a digital signature (GNU Privacy Guard). Typically to allow you to verify that the stuff you install is what it says that it is.

However, you are not likely to get more informative answers than that in this forum. Possible better is the R-SIG-debian lists or forums specifically for AWS. (& it is not like googling for "GPG AWS" draws a complete blank.)

-pd