[R] (no subject)

Jeremie Juste jeremieju@te @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Dec 3 21:13:00 CET 2018

Hello,

Can you provide more information?
What is your operating system?
What is your database management system (sqlite, mySQL,...)
What package do you use to import the data in R from the database?
What is the default language on your computer?
Are the variables not in farsi fine?

My guess is that Rstudion is a front end and have nothing to do with
your problem. But to be sure you can open R directly and check from there.

Some lines of codes would be helpful.

Best regards,
Jeremie