[R] Bug (?): reading binary files in Windows 10

Albrecht Kauffmann @lk@uffm @ending from f@@tm@il@fm
Thu Dec 6 14:50:57 CET 2018

Dear Kate,

I cannot find your small script, but I downloaded the file using your command line. It has the size of  142773760 bytes (136.2 MB).

Hth,
Albrecht

--
  Albrecht Kauffmann