[R] meta analysis for sensitivity and specificity

Michael Dewey li@t@ @ending from dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri Dec 7 13:07:19 CET 2018

Dear Greg

I think you are going to need to supply more information. WHat do you
mean by "in SAS differently"? If you just want to do an analysis using
the Reitsma model then there are options in R of course.

https://CRAN.R-project.org/view=MetaAnalysis

for further questions may I suggest using the mailing list dedicated to
meta-analysis in R

Michael

On 06/12/2018 21:38, greg holly wrote:
> Does anyone know any R library that runs meta-analysis in SAS differently
> for  Sensitivity and Specificity if I have only the following info?
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg
>
> specificity sample_size Sensitivity Sample_size
> 1 21 0.66 57
> 1 70 0.55 33
> 1 19 0.76 17
> 1 10 0.4 30