[R] R and factorytalk historian

Hasan Diwan h@@@n@diw@n @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Dec 12 20:21:07 CET 2018

Could you not script Excel to export automatically to CSV --
https://stackoverflow.com/a/10803229/783412, for example -- and import the
result into R? -- H

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 07:17, PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal using precheza.cz> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Well, the final answer is that data from FTH could be transfered to other
> software **only** through Excel.
>
> Regarding RetroEncabulator, readings could be enahanced by extensive and
> elaborate use of nanoputian molecules chained together.
>
> Cheers
> Petr

If you wish to request my time, please do so using
*bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.
Si vous voudrais faire connnaisance, allez a *bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest
<http://bit.ly/hd1AppointmentRequest>*.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable