[R] help

David L Carlson dc@rl@on @ending from t@mu@edu
Thu Dec 13 20:12:24 CET 2018

You need Santa Claus not r-help. You haven't given us a fraction of the information we would need to help. You don't show us your code. You don't tell us where the information is coming from except "today's date." You don't tell us what data you want. You don't seem to know the difference between R and R-Studio.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of Miller, Shawn
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 11:29 AM
To: R-help using r-project.org
Subject: [R] help

Need help with R studio. Code is to pull data from todays date plus 5 years 4 months from now. I am missing the last 3 months of data. Can you please help?

Shawn Miller | Aquatic Biologist II | Assessment Section
Environmental Protection | Clean Water
Rachel Carson State Office Building
400 Market Street | Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: 717.772.2185 | Fax: 717.772.3249
www.depweb.state.pa.us<https://webmail.state.pa.us/OWA/redir.aspx?C=t4jGxr3_mkC5mWY30vM0D8N-9RdJ8s9IgIGFizoEzsd1aNOJaDwGjjpEh4RqLFX24CIJXV9M2ic.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.depweb.state.pa.us%2f>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]