[R] [R studio] Plotting of line chart for each columns at 1 page

Jim Lemon drjimlemon @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Dec 14 10:18:35 CET 2018

Hi Subhamitra,
As before, I don't have your data, so I cannot run your code. Similarly,
when you say the plot is looking unclear, I have almost no idea what that
means in terms of a plot that I could see and possibly correct. Let's start
at the top anyway. You set up an array of 20 plots, then plot 38 series.
This is going to cycle through your array almost twice, as each time you
plot, you step forward one plot in the array. At the end of the first Excel
data sheet, you will be at plot 18 out of the 20. You then display another
10 plots, leaving you at plot 8 in the array. Each time you plot into the
same section of the array, you will wipe out the previous plot. Maybe this
is why you are not getting what you want. Finally, you display a further
two plots, leaving you at plot 10. If I am correct, you will have plots 31
to 38 from sheet 1 in the bottom two rows, with plots 1 and 2 from sheet
two in positions 19 and 20, then 3 to 10 from sheet 2 in the top rows,
finishing off with the two plots from sheet 3 in the 9th and 10th positions
in the second row of the plot array. Of course I can't see what you
actually have plotted, so this is but a desperate guess. I apologize for
the complicated answer which is probably no use whatever, but without data
and hopefully the output of your code, I am unable to read your mind.

Jim

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]