[R] Combine lists into a data frame or append them to a text file

Ek Esawi e@@wiek @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Dec 16 04:28:01 CET 2018

Hi All,

I have an R object that is made up of N number of lists which are all
of different number of columns and rows.  I want to combine the N
lists into a single data frame or write (append) them into text file.
I hope the question is clear and doesn’t require an example. I am
hoping to accomplish this using base R functions.
Below is what I tried but both gave me the same error which I do
understand, I think, but I don’t know how to fix it. My R object is
MyTables

lapply(MyTables, function(x) write.table(x, file = "Temp.txt",append = TRUE ))
OR
for (i in 1:length(MyTables)) {
write.table(MyTables[i], file = "Temp.txt",append = TRUE,quote = TRUE)

the error
Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.rows = FALSE,
check.names = TRUE,  :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 51, 8, 30

Thanks--EK