[R] [R studio] Plotting of line chart for each columns at 1 page

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@mitr@@p@tr@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Dec 16 09:03:35 CET 2018

Hello Sir,

I have three queries regarding your suggested code.

*1. *In my last email, I mentioned why there are missing observations in my
data series. In the line, *year_mids<-seq(182,5655,by=229), *

*A. what 182 indicates and what is the logic behind the consideration of
229 increments, although there are 226 observations per year?*
*B.  Each excel file is having different observations depending on the
variation of starting dates. So, is it required to add  **year_mids in the
loop? I think I need to justify **year_mids object each time after
importing the individual excel files. If I am wrong, kindly correct me.*

2. Further, in the command* axis(1,at=year_mids,labels=1994:2017), 1
indicates the no. of increments of year name, right?*

Kindly clarify my queries Sir for which I shall be always grateful to you.

Thank you very much.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
12/16/18,
1:29:05 PM

--
*Best Regards,*
*Subhamitra Patra*
*Phd. Research Scholar*
*Department of Humanities and Social Sciences*
*Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur*
*INDIA*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]