[R] Combine lists into a data frame or append them to a text file

Ek Esawi e@@wiek @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Dec 17 04:10:40 CET 2018

Hi Jim,

Thanks again. Actually i changed my code where the lists are not
nested. Your code works, as you said for the example, but still is not
working for my lists (30). My lists have different columns and rows
and several are NULL; plus there are many blank space which i suppose
don't make much difference, but not sure. I will try to send an actual
output..

Thanks again---EK.

> for (i in 1:length(MyTables)) {
+     write.table(as.data.frame(fillList(MyTables[i])),
+                 file = "Temp.txt",append = TRUE,quote = TRUE)}
Error in (function (..., row.names = NULL, check.rows = FALSE,
check.names = TRUE,  :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 4, 50, 53, 8, 20
In addition: There were 20 warnings (use warnings() to see t