[R] error = FALSE causes knit2wp to throw duplicate label error

Nathan Parsons n@th@n@f@p@r@on@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Dec 18 04:27:42 CET 2018

Thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction. If I happen upon
a satisfactory solution, I will report back!

Nate Parsons
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Sociology