[R] [R studio] Plotting of line chart for each columns at 1 page

Subhamitra Patra @ubh@mitr@@p@tr@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Dec 18 13:26:23 CET 2018

Hello Sir,

It is really great learning for me while discussing with you.

As per your suggestion, I also read the axis function in the graphics
package, and now completely understand your logic. I will apply the same
logic for my rest variable and would like to discuss after the successful
generation of all plots.

Thank you very much, Sir, for pointing me to the right path.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack