[R] Installation Re: Problems with library...

John C Frain fr@inj @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Dec 24 11:41:48 CET 2018

If I update in R the updates are visible in Rstudio and visa versa.  If you
use the default windows installation of both there should be no problems.
Check that Rstudio is not using a different version of R to the version
that contains packages updated in R and visa versa.