[R] you are making it far too difficult

Spencer Brackett @pbr@ckett20 @ending from @@intjo@ephh@@com
Thu Dec 27 21:28:01 CET 2018

Mr. Calboli,

After beginning to unpack the GBM file you sent me via directly importing
it unit my console, I received the following:

View(GBM_PEXP.tsv)

**Note that I named the file GBM_PEXP.tsv)**

  Upon downloading, my script now contains a 2 by 2 table, with the x
column still containing encoded script. As for my Data summary to the
 right, this new file reports that 2 objects are acting upon 1 variable.
How should I proceed?

-Spencer

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 3:12 PM Federico Calboli <
federico.calboli using kuleuven.be> wrote:

> Unpack these files.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]