[R] plotting the regression coefficients

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:29:34 CET 2018

Fwiw, encoding magnitude in color is generally a bad idea. Using area(*not*
radius) is also not great, but maybe it will work for you.

See here for some explanation:
https://www.amazon.com/Visual-Display-Quantitative-Information/dp/0961392142/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1518092778&sr=1-1&keywords=Tufte

Bert