[R] Problem_graphic

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 15 19:07:15 CET 2018

I haven't been able to reproduce this because you posted in HTML and no data arrived. Use the dput() function if you want to post data.

But: a frequent and trivial reason for disappearing category labels is that the plot window is too small to print them all. Try increasing the plotting window, or reducing the character size of the labels.

B.