[R] Putting 733 discrete categories on Y-axis in qqplot2 as they are

greg holly mak.hholly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 18:28:27 CET 2018

Hi Petr;

I would like to get a plot with names as they are in the original file.
They are chemical names and I have 733 in the my file. For example, let me
give to chemical names "*2-hydroxybutyrate/2-hydroxyisobutyrate*" and
"*palmitoyl-arachidonoyl-glycerol
(16:0/20:4) [1]**" .So, what should I put  [c(2,3,1)] part in the command:
iris$MySpecies<-factor(iris$Species, levels(iris$Species)[c(2,3,1)])

Regards,

Greg

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]