[R] JGR not installed. Attempting to install from CRAN...

Loris Bennett loris.bennett at fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 20 09:05:43 CET 2018

Hi Jenny,

Jenny Coetzee <coetzeeJ at phru.co.za> writes:

> Loris, thank you thank you so much!!!
>
> do you know which CRAN mirror i select? There are loads - all related to various countries..
>
> so appreciate the help

It shouldn't really matter, although I'd choose one that is
geographically close.  Occasionally there can be problems with HTTP
vs. HTTPS, which can lead to spurious errors about a packages not being
available for your version of R.  Because R caches the mirror, if you
run into any issues you might have to exit R and start again.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)