[R] JGR not installed. Attempting to install from CRAN...

Jenny Coetzee coetzeeJ at phru.co.za
Tue Feb 20 08:55:43 CET 2018

Loris, thank you thank you so much!!!

do you know which CRAN mirror i select? There are loads - all related to various countries..

so appreciate the help

Jenny

Jenny Coetzee (PhD Candidate)
Head of Prevention in Key Populations & Head of the Soweto Sex Worker Project
Perinatal HIV Research Unit (PHRU)
New Nurses Home
Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
Soweto

B: +27 11 989 9821
M: +27 84 761 1193
E: coetzeej at phru.co.za<mailto:coetzeej at phru.co.za>

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes ... the ones who see things differently - they're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. ... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things. ... They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
(Steve Jobs)