[R] Modified Band Depth

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 23 05:31:44 CET 2018

Please keep the list CC'd.

In order to use the algorithms, I would assume you need to understand them. I hope you find it a productive challenge to express your understanding in code. Note that the article apparently spells out  what you need very explicitly in pseudocode. If you really need to work from the Matlab example, there are many resources online that explain Matlab syntax and how to translate code to R.

B.