[R] questions about performing Robust multiple regression using bootstrap

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:28:42 CET 2018

Although this is superficially a question about R code, it heavily depends
on exactly what you mean by "robust" and "robust tests," which are
statistical issues, not R coding issues. As such, it is off topic here. So
I would suggest that you post on a statistical site like
stats.stackexchange.com instead. While there, I suggest you also ask
whether what you want to do makes any sense (I don't think it does).

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."