[R] Help

Firas ALSHAWY falshawy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 23:55:29 CET 2018

Dear
I hope you are wery well when read this e-mail.My name is Firas ALSHAWY and
I am a Phd student in the high Institute of marine research - tishreen
university- Syria
I would like to want some help my in my research, I have data ( length -
weight - gonad weight - fishing mortality - natural mortality - the number
of fish-temperature of water, maximum age ) , I would like to use the
package ( stock synthesis) in R program but I don't know how I can use it .
I would like to ask you to help my in this subject and if this package not
useful what I can do or use any other package.
thank you
Firas

‌

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]