[R] UseDevel: version requires a more recent R

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Tue Jan 9 19:39:13 CET 2018

Ask questions about Bioconductor on the support site

   https://support.bioconductor.org

Bioconductor versions are tied to particular R versions. The current
Bioc-devel requires use of R-devel. You're using R-3.4.2, so need to
install the devel version of R.

Additional information is at

   http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/useDevel/

Martin Morgan