[R] R-hts

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jan 11 00:22:19 CET 2018

Sorry Jérémie, I mis-read who the OP was. Deva needs to get the ball rolling.

I would say that for a hierarchical analysis the sample data generally needs to be larger than for other types of analysis to illustrate correlation between classification variables or the example calculation will break. That is, 10 rows will likely be insufficient for a dry run.

On January 10, 2018 2:02:29 PM PST, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
>You are the one with data. Supply what you have (or a simulated version
>of same, hence the reading recommendation) using dput, and someone may
>suggest how to transform it. In most cases a simple tabular format
>(data frame) is sufficient.
>--
>Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity.
>
>On January 10, 2018 12:20:47 PM PST, "Jérémie Juste"
><jeremiejuste at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>It's difficult to help without a sample of the format. Can you provide
>>short sample like 10 lines and a few columns.?
>>
>>Best regards,
>>Jeremie
>>

>>On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 6:12 PM, John Kane via R-help
>><r-help at r-project.org>
>>wrote:
>>
>>> Have a look at
>>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-