[R] application of R

muhammad ramzi mramzi43 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:15:51 CET 2018

hello guys,

i am a petroleum engineering student and i will be having a long semester
break and currently i am learning THE R PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE just out of
interest. I would just like to know if i am able to design a business
analysis software using R as in create a type of software that can be sold
to business people. can this be done in R language?

another thing is if i do learn this all the way, what advantages will it
give me in terms of future prospects and career development?

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]