[R] Help with packages (methods, stats, stats4)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:01:59 CET 2018

On 12/01/2018 1:25 PM, Karim Mezhoud wrote:
> Yes,
> You are right. I mean
> install.packages('DVstats').

That won't work either, because DVstats is not on CRAN.

> Actually, it seems that DVstats does not have maintainer
> https://github.com/USGS-R/DVstats

You can try

install.packages("devtools")  # if not already installed...
devtools::install_github("USGS-R/DVstats")

but that fails for me, with this message:

ERROR: dependencies ‘smwrBase’, ‘smwrGraphs’, ‘smwrStats’, ‘smwrQW’ are
not available for package ‘DVstats’

It doesn't look promising.

Duncan Murdoch