[R] How to programmatically save a web-page using R (mimicking Command+S)

Christofer Bogaso bogaso.christofer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 22:06:58 CET 2018

Hi Henrik,

Thanks for your pointer. Saving via PDF is working for me, however, in
many cases, it is unusually taking a long time.

In many cases I am facing Error too as below. This is particularly
occurring if I trigger Multicore calculation option

webshot.js returned failure value: 1

Just wondering if there is any other direct ways to achieve the same.

Thanks,