[R] consolidate three function into one

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:11:17 CET 2018

That is certainly OK, but you can also just use

print(ggsurvplot(...))

as your final statement.

out <- RFS( ...)

would then return the ggsurvplot object *and* graph it.

Any good R tutorial or a web search will provide more details on function
returns, which you might find useful.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter