[R] Help

said chakouk sachakouk at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 16 23:02:34 CET 2018

Hi

Erreur R
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
Error in Ntip + Nnode : non-numeric argument to binary operator
Calls: plot.dendropr -> plot.phylo
Execution halted
1
None
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)
Error in Ntip + Nnode : non-numeric argument to binary operator
Calls: plot.dendropr -> plot.phylo
Execution halted
Can you help methinks
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]