[R] reading lisp file in R

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Thu Jan 18 06:25:55 CET 2018

Thanks! I am trying to use it in R. (Actually, I try to give my students experiences with different kinds of files and I was wondering if there were tools available for such kinds of files. I don't know Lisp so I do not actually know what the lines towards the bottom of the file mean.(

Many thanks for your response!

Best wishes,
Ranjan