[R] Letters group Games-Howell post hoc in R

Meyners, Michael meyners.m at pg.com
Thu Jan 18 13:29:57 CET 2018

Apologies if I missed any earlier replies - did you check
multcompLetters in package {multcompView}?
It allows you to get connecting letters reports (if that's what you are after, I didn't check what exactly agricolae is providing here). May have to add some manual steps to combine this with any data (means or whatever) you want to report.
multcompLetters allows you to use p values or a logical (significant or not)
HTH, Michael