[R] reading lisp file in R

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sat Jan 20 22:00:32 CET 2018

Thank you for your example. I have successfully modified it with regard to most fields. However, I think that am not going to be putting this out for my students. The class I am currently teaching is in multivariate statistics (both methods and applications, with R used for computing) and I use the opportunity to provide students with experience in handling different kinds of files. From what I can tell, this file is being read in using string operations and that is not peculiar to lisp code.

Best wishes,
Ranjan