[R] random sample set for regression

Francisca R. Souza Pereira franrspereira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:28:07 CET 2018

Hi,
I'm not a programmer, so I have a question about R functions,

I run the Random Forest regression models, but
I would like to run the random forest model 1000 times with different
random sample set. to check the uncertainty of the regression model
estimates.

exemple of data:
#################################
table= all
Y: all$AGB
X variables:
Variables=as.matrix(all[, c( "min", "max", "avg", "qav", "std",
                                  "ske", "kur",  "p50",  "d50",  "d06",
"d07", "d08", "dns_gap")])

rf.Model=randomForest(Variables, all$AGB, importance=T)

Can I use Monte Carlo method or Bootstrap to simulate 1000 different sample
set and Run 1000 x times the Random Forest regression?  But How can I do
that? Could somebody have an idea with the script?
Thanks!
Fran

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]