[R] Portable R in zip file for Windows

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:59:39 CET 2018

Can you please explain where you get the R-studio zip file and how you
manage to run r-studio from it without expanding it.  I do not see how this
is possible and would be delighted if you would share that knowledge with
us.  Obviously this possibility has not occurred to anyone on the list

John C Frain
3 Aranleigh Park
Rathfarnham
Dublin 14