[R] Quantitative Risk Analysis with R Course 5/1/18 to 5/4/18

Barbara O'Neill boneill at epixanalytics.com
Tue Jan 30 18:47:55 CET 2018

Quantitative Risk Analysis with R
May 1-4, 2018
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA

Join us this spring for our QRA with R training. Our class will focus on applied risk modeling methods using the R statistical language and will cover the core principles of QRA and Monte Carlo simulation modeling. Both Bayesian and frequentist methods will be discussed.

This class is very popular with a variety of participants, including those without prior risk analysis experience; current R users who would like to build risk analysis and/or simulation models without using commercial tools; risk analysts who would like to migrate spreadsheet models to the R platform; and even seasoned risk analysts who would like to learn new skills.  However, prior experience using R or other simulation tools is not required.

For additional information and to register please visit:
http://www.epixanalytics.com/quantitative-risk-analysis-with-r-4-days.html.

To register by phone or for any questions please contact:
Barbara O'Neill, boneill at epixanalytics.com<mailto:boneill at epixanalytics.com>
Ph: +1 303 440 8524
EpiX Analytics www.epixanalytics.com<http://www.epixanalytics.com>

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]