[R] R and Logistic Regression Classifier for ML

Bill Poling Bill@Poling @ending from zeli@@com
Mon Jul 16 12:57:45 CEST 2018

Good morning.

I am looking for an R package and possibly at tutorial using Logistic Regression as the classifier in a ML algorithm.
I located this URL for use with R pkg "e1071" and the SVM classifier which seems splendid, however, I cannot locate a comparable reference similarly for Logistic Regression.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Data_Mining_Algorithms_In_R/Classification/SVM

Admittedly I am a novice with ML and trying to teach myself using R (for which I am still quite a novice as well, lol)

Thank you for any direction.

WHP

Confidentiality Notice This message is sent from Zelis. ...{{dropped:15}}