[R] A question on Statistics

Christofer Bogaso bog@@o@chr|@to|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 1 14:53:36 CEST 2018

Hi,

I could post in StackExchange for sure, however I dont think R-help posting
guide discourage asking a question about Statistics, atleast formally.

I could further clarify if my question is not elaborate enough. And many
apologies if it is very trivial - however still I am looking for 2nd
opinion on my question.

Answer to Jeff's pointer - yes my distribution is assumed to be centered at
0.

Thanks,