[R] Fw: inconsistency in display of character vector....

Sun Jul 8 16:30:05 CEST 2018

Using dput and sending your questions with the plain text option as described in [1] will allow you to share your data with less ambiguity. To be sure you have supplied all the code needed for us to reproduce your problem, use [3].

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)