[R] R couldnt recognize US Pasific timezome

Mon Jul 9 10:46:29 CEST 2018

Several of the "conventional" three letter timezone abbreviations actually
get re-used in different parts of the world, and not all operating system
support for timezones include the same shortcuts. The solution is to use
the correct timezone string rather than your familiar shortcut... you can
look through the vector returned by the OlsonNames() function in general,
but in your case just use "Etc/GMT+8" for standard time year-round. If you
wanted daylight savings time support, you would use "America/Los_Angeles".