[R] Using write.csv as a connection for read.csv

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Mon Jul 9 17:57:53 CEST 2018

> On Jul 9, 2018, at 8:44 AM, Kevin Thorpe <kevin.thorpe using utoronto.ca> wrote:
>
> So, after I sent the initial email I quit that R session entirely. When I started it again to try an provide the example data, the original (that I had a problem with before) is now behaving itself. Grrr.
>
> Now no one is going to believe I ever had a problem with the data. :-)

Your initial code looked flawed to me.

You were passing the result of write.csv (which returns NULL) to read.csv

Perhaps you modified your code and that's the reason it now succeeds.

Best,
David