[R] Generate N random numbers with a given probability and condition

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Jul 12 17:22:08 CEST 2018

> On Jul 12, 2018, at 12:44 AM, Göran Broström <goran.brostrom using umu.se> wrote:
>
> "Acceptance–Rejection Sampling from the Conditional Distribution of Independent Discrete Random Variables, given their Sum", Statistics 34, pages 247-257

Dear Go:ran;

I'm fully retired with no subscriber academic library that I can easily access. I've done a good faith search and can find no pdf's and the publisher website is apparently unable to deliver paid copies at this time. I wonder if you would be so kind as to send a preprint or other form of that article? I'm not so much interested in the the statistics as I am to see the two mentioned applications.

Best regards;

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA