[R] Where does ' Setting LC_CTYPE failed, using "C" ' come from? 2

Tue Jul 17 14:46:50 CEST 2018

I an sorry that I cannot answer your question, but you don't seem to be very effective in your use of this resource.

While sometimes you might get responses to this kind of question here, you really ought to read the Posting Guide:

"Questions likely to prompt discussion unintelligible to non-programmers should rather go to R-devel than R-help. Questions about package development, however, e.g., passing R CMD check should go to R-package-devel rather than R-devel." You might also consider R-sig-mac... this might be related to your development environment.

... and re starting a new thread with exactly the same question is poor nettiquette in any forum. Reply-all to previous messages on the same topic to maintain the subject thread.

Oh, and offering "the net" as a reference source is a joke in poor taste... that was from the R for Mac OS FAQ which is another clue that your problem might need more specialized help.