[R] Scaling - does it get any better results than not scaling?

Tue Jul 17 17:24:56 CEST 2018

This question is interesting, but sadly off-topic here as there is nothing specific to R in it. Fortunately there are many resources for getting an answer... e.g. a quick search with Google finds [1] which addresses both centering and scaling.

[1] https://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/29781/when-conducting-multiple-regression-when-should-you-center-your-predictor-varia