[R] help erroer solnp

Tue Jul 17 17:42:31 CEST 2018

It is hard to help you do the right thing when you don't tell us what you did or what you wanted to do or what data you had to work with. See [1][2] as [3] for help on how to ask a question regarding R.

Also, "solnp" is not part of R... such a function exists in the Rsoln contributed package, but you should not assume we will know that as there are over 10000 contributed packages in CRAN and many more elsewhere on the Internet.

Also beware that this is a plain text mailing list... if you post HTML formatted text then your email will have the formatting stripped with varying degrees of damage, sometimes to the point of making it unreadable. Set your email program to send plain text when you post here.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)