[R] GGPlot plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 19 01:04:54 CEST 2018

Hi Francesca,
This looks like a fairly simple task. Try this:

fpdf<-read.table(text="PASP   SUBJC
 0          0
 4          1
 0          0
 8          0
 4          0
 0          1
 0          1",
 header=TRUE)
# get the number of positive PASP results by group
ppos<-by(fpdf$SUBJC,fpdf$PASPpos,sum)
# get the number of subjects per group
spg<-c(sum(fpdf$SUBJC==0),sum(fpdf$SUBJC==1))
barplot(ppos/spg,names.arg=c(0,1),xlab="Group",
 ylab="Proportion PASP > 0",main="Proportion of PASP positive by group")

Jim