[R] xtable does not print out units of a variable

John Kane jrkr|de@u @end|ng |rom y@hoo@c@
Thu Jul 19 14:40:00 CEST 2018

  I wonder if the problem may be that xtable is not designed to deal with an object of class "object"

> dat1 <- data.frame(  x=c(as_units(12,"ft")))
> str(dat1)
'data.frame':    1 obs. of  1 variable:
 $ x:Object of class units:
 atomic  12
  ..- attr(*, "units")=List of 2
  .. ..$ numerator  : chr "ft"
  .. ..$ denominator: chr
  .. ..- attr(*, "class")= chr "symbolic_units"