[R] Suggestions for scatter plot of many data

William Michels wjm1 @end|ng |rom c@@@co|umb|@@edu
Fri Jul 20 00:17:28 CEST 2018

Hello, In addition to Duncan Mackay's excellent suggestion, I would
recommend Bert Gunter's "stripless" package, for high-density
Trellis-type conditioning plots. See the vignette for examples, and
try out the code for "earthquake" and "barley" plots from the
reference manual.

https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=stripless
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/stripless/vignettes/stripless_vignette.html

Sincerely,