[R] Issue : Time to run a model on different computers

Tue Jul 24 16:25:20 CEST 2018

1. Unless there is good reason not to, always cc the list, which I have
done here.

2. I should have added that memory usage and possible swapping issues also
depends on what other software you have running, not just on how much
memory you have.

In other words, I see no way to answer your question without some sort of
local diagnostics. Perhaps others might have a better idea.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."